Today Charlotte & I went to our neighborhood Halloween party. Momma Donna joined us as well as my friend Leigh & her son (and Charlotte's friend) Runyan. It was a beautiful day for a party, and fun was had by all. Charlotte the Bumblebee & Runyan the bat got to decorate cookies, make goodie bags & go trunk or treating, play in the tunnels, and they even braved the "haunted house"! We really do have a great neighborhood, and I meet a new neighbor or two at every event. I am thankful that Charlotte will grow up in a neighborhood where she will have many friends and neighbors who know her and look out for her. Leigh and Runyan stayed for dinner later that night (well ok, snacks & wine) & as fun as the party was, I would have to say that the highlight of my day was watching Charlotte & Runyan play "chase" around the kitchen. I see a great friendship in their future :)
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Halloween, Part 2
Today Charlotte & I went to our neighborhood Halloween party. Momma Donna joined us as well as my friend Leigh & her son (and Charlotte's friend) Runyan. It was a beautiful day for a party, and fun was had by all. Charlotte the Bumblebee & Runyan the bat got to decorate cookies, make goodie bags & go trunk or treating, play in the tunnels, and they even braved the "haunted house"! We really do have a great neighborhood, and I meet a new neighbor or two at every event. I am thankful that Charlotte will grow up in a neighborhood where she will have many friends and neighbors who know her and look out for her. Leigh and Runyan stayed for dinner later that night (well ok, snacks & wine) & as fun as the party was, I would have to say that the highlight of my day was watching Charlotte & Runyan play "chase" around the kitchen. I see a great friendship in their future :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment