Since we have moved to Memphis, I have tried to wrangle anyone I know under the age of 15 to go to the Children's Museum with me. Unfortunately, I was never able to convince anyone. Last year, I did take my crew of Group 1 kids from school. As much as I love them & as much as I love going to children's museums, this really wasn't my idea of a good time. I really spent the afternoon counting to 7 as little heads raced past me & saying a silent prayer that I lost no one's child. Sooooo.... long story short. We finally got to take Charlotte to the Children's Museum the other day & it was fun! I don't believe that she understood much of the "school stuff" but she sure did have fun running around and pushing all kinds of buttons. She got to climb through the chambers of the heart, brush teeth at the dentist office, shop at Kroger, dance at the disco, and drive a car, motorcycle & fire truck!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome. We are coming to visit just so we can go to the museum. I guess we will spend some time with you too :)
Post a Comment