So I bought Charlotte an Elmo training potty......
We have been having an awful lot of conversations about pee pee and poo poo, so I thought "What can it hurt? We'll see what happens!" She was very excited to have Elmo give her a high 5 and talked about it the whole way home. I confess I was excited too & had almost convinced myself that she would be "that" kid that sits on the potty once and never goes back to diapers. HA!!! I was brought crashing back to reality after we set it in the bathroom and I asked Charlotte to show Daddy how she sits on the potty. Unless she's got some plumbing I haven't noticed yet, we are definitely NOT ready for potty training! A girl can dream though, right?
1 comment:
I had been wondering if maybe Runyan was that special kid too, and no. No we are not.
Post a Comment