Sunday, May 10, 2009

Catch Up











I have not posted in a while due to a tempermental computer, but I think all is well now so I am going to catch you up on what we have been up to for the last month. Here goes! We went down to Fairhope to celebrate Easter as well as throw a surprise 60th birthday party for Nonnie. She was surprised!! It was a little crazy pulling it off, but we succeeded, and she swears she had no idea. Many thanks to my sisters & dad who did most of the planning. My job was making up the lies to throw Nonnie off the trail.... hmmm... don't know if that is a skill I should be too proud of :) I particularly love the pictures of all the grandkids watching a movie; it reminds me of pictures my parents have of us as kids with all our cousins and family friends.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Wait, Ben didn't help with the planning? Hehe.

We missed you last weekend at Shower #2 but were so glad we got to play in Atlanta!!!