
So tonight Charlotte peed on the potty not once, but twice! Woooo Hoooo! Bear with me because I must share the dirty details....
So the 1st time was right before getting in the bath tub. She sat on the potty & nothing happened so I was helping her get in the tub & she said "Wait! Pee pee in the potty!" So she sat again & went this time. She has a look of determination on her face I tell you! We celebrated and the night went on.
Then at bedtime, we had brushed teeth & were picking out our 2 books & I thought I would throw it out there, just for the heck of it. She agreed & off we went to the potty. Again, nothing happened the 1st try, but when I was trying to get her pants back up she said she had to go. Sure enough, she did!!
I really think she gets the concept of this whole pee in the potty thing (#2 will have to wait). I was at her orientation meeting for her new class tonight & they were discussing their potty training technique, which I think we will adopt at home. The kids are never laid down to change their diaper; they always change their diaper as they sit on the potty. So the diaper changing pad on her dresser is going out tomorrow! In all honesty, I think that this whole adventure will be about training Matthew & I, not Charlotte. We will have to be vigilant of the clock & more organized at home. I will keep you all updated on our 1st unofficial attempt at potty training :)
1 comment:
Yep, I'm jealous
Post a Comment