Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's That Time of Year.....






We began our Christmas preparations this past weekend. We picked out our tree Sunday & had most decorations up by Monday night. Charlotte was very helpful hanging ornaments on the tree and we only broke one ornament.... not bad! She seems to enjoy all things Christmas, but she still wants nothing to do with Santa. We are going to a party this weekend where the big guy will be there. We'll see what happens :)
We even made our 1st gingerbread house! It was easy to put together, but I should have known that it was too easy. About an hour after putting it together I hear "uh oh" and see Charlotte standing over the gingerbread house in pieces. Apparently it is not sturdy enough for a 2 year old to pick up & carry around. Then the dogs joined in the chaos & tried to eat it. After wrestling it out of Rosie's mouth, we were able to salvage it & put it back together. It's never boring around here I tell you!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

In every picture shes in, I notice she's very adventurous and cheerful. Hope your holidays are as joyful as her smile. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

I'm new to this; any advice?:
http://whos-jennifer.blogspot.com