Monday, November 10, 2008

Jack's Big Music Show!

Matt  & I have recently discovered the Noggin channel (for all you clueless folk out there, it is non-stop kids programs), which means that we in turn placed our little girl promptly in front of the TV saying "Look Charlotte !" I know, I know, we are GREAT parents. But I must admit, it really is fun to watch her watch TV. Everyone is entertained! Our personal favorite is Jack's Big Music Show. Charlotte has really gotten into music lately & starts breaking it down the minute she hears any tune so this is a natural fit. Jack & his friend Mary & his dog explore all different styles of music in each show, as well as throw in a few music videos. Today's show featured zydeco, opera, a barbershop quintet, and an old school rapping turtle. "Just like a cat likes to nap & hands like to clap, I like to rap". Word.
hdr_brand_jbm.jpg

No comments: