Over Thanksgiving, everyone in my family kept asking Charlotte when she was going to get a haircut. Poor baby was looking a little shaggy. We finally went for her 1st haircut today. We went to see Mrs. Amy, a very close friend of Matt's family who has been cutting Donna, Aunt Emily, & Matt's hair for years. Momma Donna was very nice to share her appointment time with Charlotte. Little Miss was pretty good - she sat in Momma Donna's lap reading a book & eating cookies while she got her haircut. It was quite the production: Momma Donna held her, Amy cut, Aunt Emily gathered the locks of hair to keep, Daddy video taped, & I took pictures! Amy was so great with Charlotte, & she even gave us a little certificate for her baby book. The day was a definite success, but I have to say that Charlotte's favorite part was playing with all the singing Christmas decorations in the salon. She created a "choir" of singing snowmen & entertained us all. Thank you Amy for a great 1st haircut experience!
Saturday, December 6, 2008
1st Haircut
Over Thanksgiving, everyone in my family kept asking Charlotte when she was going to get a haircut. Poor baby was looking a little shaggy. We finally went for her 1st haircut today. We went to see Mrs. Amy, a very close friend of Matt's family who has been cutting Donna, Aunt Emily, & Matt's hair for years. Momma Donna was very nice to share her appointment time with Charlotte. Little Miss was pretty good - she sat in Momma Donna's lap reading a book & eating cookies while she got her haircut. It was quite the production: Momma Donna held her, Amy cut, Aunt Emily gathered the locks of hair to keep, Daddy video taped, & I took pictures! Amy was so great with Charlotte, & she even gave us a little certificate for her baby book. The day was a definite success, but I have to say that Charlotte's favorite part was playing with all the singing Christmas decorations in the salon. She created a "choir" of singing snowmen & entertained us all. Thank you Amy for a great 1st haircut experience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
No, Y'all didn't look like first time parents:) Just wait, when baby #2 comes, no one even bothers to take it's picture. I'm sure she looks precious with her new do. Viva le mullet!!!
Thank goodness!! I was contemplating calling social services about that hair! Is there a before and after picture set?
I think I took 2 rolls of film on Odile, one color, one b/w. Poor Lily when she got her haircut another patron of the salon(a total stranger!)took photos and sent them to me. Mother of the Year!
Post a Comment