Since I haven't blogged in quite a while, I have some catching up to do. Christmas prep around the Freeman household is fairly low-key. I always have grand ideas of all the fabulous ways I could decorate, but then I just get tired, lazy, and/ or run out of time. So we managed to get a tree & get some cards out this year. Not bad, I think. Here are some pics of picking out the tree, decorating, and trying on Christmas clothes. Also, Charlotte had her musical debut in her school Christmas pageant as Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Her biggest accomplishment was keeping the antlers on, as the rest of the time was spent chewing her hand and staring at the audience :)
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Christmas Preparations
Since I haven't blogged in quite a while, I have some catching up to do. Christmas prep around the Freeman household is fairly low-key. I always have grand ideas of all the fabulous ways I could decorate, but then I just get tired, lazy, and/ or run out of time. So we managed to get a tree & get some cards out this year. Not bad, I think. Here are some pics of picking out the tree, decorating, and trying on Christmas clothes. Also, Charlotte had her musical debut in her school Christmas pageant as Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Her biggest accomplishment was keeping the antlers on, as the rest of the time was spent chewing her hand and staring at the audience :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment