Yesterday when I went to pick my sweet child up at school, guess who was in time out? That's right, Miss Charlotte Faye Freeman, the bully. (Like how I used her full name? In my house growing up that always meant you were in trouble). Apparently she had spent the afternoon stealing toys from all her friends & had to be separated. There she was, sitting on the floor next to her teacher, red-faced, snot-nosed & sobbing. I tried to get her to apologize to her friends but she would have no part of it. I guess it is time for her to transition to the next classroom with bigger kids. I am sure all her classmates are thinking it can't come fast enough....
On a much happier note though.... My baby girl is smart! Charlotte has really become a fan of her dogs lately & I am teaching her how to give them treats. She takes a biscuit, tells them to "sit", & throws it for them to catch. She loves doing this & would feed them all day if allowed. Well yesterday, I gave her (for her snack) some Scooby-Doo Scooby Snacks. They are cookies shaped like dog bones. I hand it to her in the car & immediately hear this little voice say "Sit!" I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She can't help being so advanced. I understand her predicament!!
Sam got in trouble for throwing toys and sassing his teacher today. What a little brat!
At least Charlotte seemed sad about it...
Post a Comment