Charlotte woke up to lots of great toys from Santa Christmas morning, and by far her favorite is "Bink's Diner", a kitchen / diner complete with bubbling coffee pot, sizzling griddle, & juke box. Her favorite part is the ice cream and the service bell. When she turned the corner Christmas morning, she looked at it, immediately crawled into the booth seat, & set to work. She has played with it pretty much non-stop since. Aunt Amanda spent the night so she could celebrate with us. She and Matt had fun playing with the diner too. Their favorite game is "The Health Dept. Visits the Diner". Bink's has been shut down once, but I was assured that all violations have been addressed and she is back open for business.
Following Christmas morning at home, we went to Uncle Arnold & Aunt Nancy's for the Roberts family Christmas & then we spent the evening at Matt's parents for our smaller family celebration. Charlotte must have been good this year because she sure did clean up in the gift department! Books, clothes, musical instruments, dolls, and more.
2 comments:
TOO CUTE! Charlotte is having a great time. Glad to hear that I'm not the only one too lazy to decorate lavishly. I tried. My wreath and tree were all I could manage. Miles is still in my pots and pans, by the way.
I am going to need to see a score from the health dept. before I eat at Bink's diner...she looks like she LOVES it!
Post a Comment